Large group accommodation in Cumbria, Yorkshire Dales National Park. Dogs welcome.
The Farmhouse is the largest property at Street Farm and is available to hire on its own, or with one of the remaining 4 adjoining properties for weekend, mid-week or full week breaks throughout the year. Built in the early 16th century, the Farmhouse was re-built in 2008 and upgraded once again in 2017 to create a wonderful home packed with sumptuous furnishings, stylish interiors and luxury touches.
This is the ideal house for family and friends get togethers. At its heart is a fabulous 37ft kitchen / dining room spacious enough for up to 30 guests.
Items included with the cost of your stay:
Linen, tea towels, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, dishcloth, salt & pepper, toilet rolls, bin bags, hand soap, shampoo, bath mat.
Kindling and Logs for wood-burning stove.
High chair and travel cot available upon request.
Utilities & Services
- Our properties are centrally heated by our biomass boiler which provides constant hot water and heating. Each property has a wood-burning stove. Logs are provided at no extra cost.
- Superfast broadband at no extra charge
- Communal drying room
- Storage for bikes and washdown area.
Dogs are welcome up to a maximum of 2 per property or 4 per booking. Additional charge applies.
At A Glance
Cooking & Dining
At the heart of this fabulous property is a 37ft kitchen / dining room perfect for large groups to get together and enjoy a party. The kitchen is well equipped two fan electric ovens, an hob, large fridge freezer, microwave, wine fridge and dishwasher. The dining table seats 14 and has lovely views of the fells and patio doors lead out onto a large patio and enclosed wall garden.
Groceries can be delivered to your door by Asda. Tesco or Sainsburys and our “where to eat” page has details of local pubs, restaurants, private catering companies and local food suppliers.
The main entrance to the Farmhouse is in the courtyard.
- Traditonal stone porch with stone shelving, ideal for storing cold drinks etc.
- Hallway with door to bedroom 5 ( twin room)
- Open plan snug area with oak staircase to first floor, piano and large sofa.
- Lounge with two large sofas, smart TV and wood-burning stove.
- 35 ft kitchen / dining room, opening onto large patio leading to private, walled garden. Dining table seating 14 and two sofas. Wood-burning stove.
- Rear hall with storage for coats and boots. Rear door leading to garden.
- Ground floor shower room and WC
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
Oak staircase leading to:
Bedroom 1 – a large spacious family room with a king-size bed, single bed and space for a fold-out bed. Large ensuite bathroom with walk-in shower, bath & WC.
Bedroom 2 – A large spacious room for 3 persons including a double bed, single bed and space for a fold-out bed. En suite shower room with WC.
Bedroom 3 – A triple room with three single beds.
Bedroom 4 – Twin room
Bedroom 5 is a twin room situated on the ground floor.
House bathroom including walk-in shower, bath & WC.
Please note we have a maximum of three fold-out beds available between all 5 properties. These need to be requested at least a week before your stay.
Garden & Parking
Garden – large private patio and garden leading straight from the kitchen/dining room. The views from the garden are quite spectacular looking across over the hillside behind the farm. Outdoor table and chairs provided.
Car parking – ample car parking outside the main gates. Parking is available to the door of your property for loading and unloading.
Walking routes – lovely footpaths leading straight from our gate.