The Spa Suite
Our Spa Room is situated in the courtyard and is open daily from 11am until 5.30pm. The Spa Room includes a 6 seater spa complete with starry sky and mood lighting.
In the interest of safety we ask all guests to follow our code of conduct when using the Spa:
- There is a ‘Spa User Guide’ displayed on the wall in the spa room and a copy in this guest folders in your accommodation. All users of the spa have a responsibility to follow the advice provided in the User Guide.
- Please bring some suitable footwear to use to travel to and from the spa room. Before entering the spa, please use the foot shower.
- We do not allow any glass whatsoever in or near the hot tub. If you wish to take drinks into the spa room please use the plastic glasses provided in your accommodation. Glass bottled may be taken into the spa room but these must be kept away from the spa itself.
- Please shower before using the hot tub and remove all makeup.
- If you adjust the temperature of the hot tub, please reset it to 36.5 degrees before you leave the room.
- Please be courteous to other guests by removing your rubbish from the spa room and leaving the room as you found it.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times when using the spa room.
- The spa is designed for 6 persons maximum at a time.